small talk.

Who do you run to when the only person who can make you stop crying, is the one who makes you cry?

''advertising is when the consumer goes to the toilet''


"This means two things. First, the police are more gangsters than the gangsters. Second, the police make deals with gangsters. Now, are we surprised by that?" RPK

Thursday, February 7

Bloginning-happy chinese new year people.

happy Chinese new year to you and your family. may you and your family be blessed with health, wealth, and all the wonderful things this year.

finally a blog post with words. lolz. been wanting to have a blog of my own for so long but it just never materialized. i like reading blogs, its keeps entertained, up to date with the latest news and so on. and sometime its an inspiration to me too.

so i hope my blog can serve one of the purpose above.=P

here my long delay new year resolution. make it Chinese new year
resolution..hehe.
making a resolution later helps also ler...because normally people that make resolution at new year will break it by February right??
so here my simple resolution.

1. do my best in my studies and also work on my assignment earlier.
2. dont spend money on unnecessary things and save money if possible.

3. read more books and write more to improve my English.
4. eat more..gain weight

one of the reason i am writing this blog is also to improve my english, so if anyone that is so kind to point out my grammar mistake, spelling and so on..its really appreciated.

its chinese new year. and i miss her so much. so many celebration without her. my birthday, Christmas, new year, her birthday, and now cny.



heading to Kelantan this afternoon, to visit my grandmother. mother side. long drive up. but the people there and the food is just amazing..hehe.

once again happy chinese new year people. safe journey to everyone. enjoy.


0 *inspire me*: