small talk.

Who do you run to when the only person who can make you stop crying, is the one who makes you cry?

''advertising is when the consumer goes to the toilet''


"This means two things. First, the police are more gangsters than the gangsters. Second, the police make deals with gangsters. Now, are we surprised by that?" RPK

Thursday, March 27

chou ah kua! chou ah kua!


Watch it once, laugh yourself silly. get a dvd or something to laugh yourself crazy. if you understand hokkien even better.
belum cuba,belum tau
sudah cuba, hari-hari mau.

SYNOPSIS
Ah Long Pte Ltd is a light-hearted black comedy about the triad world and the money-lending business. The movie takes on a humorous and sarcastic treatment on the underworld. It depicts how a young lady, Li Hua (Fann Wong) tries to restructure her money-lending triad into a professional and 'loving' triad that stands against the use of violence after she takes over from her triad leader (Richard Low) who retired. Her various restructuring plans (which are no doubt very creative) bring about hilarious results.
Li Hua tired of her mother's constant nagging to get married, she finally relented and proposed to Mr Fang (Mark Lee), an effeminate dance instructor cum image stylist. Surprised to many and even herself, Mr Fang accepted the proposal. The unusual union, despite the misfits, soon blossom into love.

Good news, no Great news I got my internship in the agency I desperately wanted. the agency that reject me the first time. I guess good things come to the people that don't give up, persevere. Thank You agency, will do my best.

I'm scare, afraid of losing, crashing, getting tembak........ but in the first place its not mine to begin, not mind to lose, not mine to protect, not mine to care, not mine to make happy, not mine to love..... NOT MINE.

I'm sorry for being so selfish, i hope it all work out for you. they say sometimes the grass ain't always greener on the other side but sometime it is. whatever is it i want you to be happy =)

thank you for the time spend with me. it was wonderful,beautiful,sweet,priceless moments..........

my sunshine, my rainbow, my shooting star, my shelter......... my fireworks??

wOw...such fearful hair. Really strong hair with Pantene.


0 *inspire me*: