small talk.

Who do you run to when the only person who can make you stop crying, is the one who makes you cry?

''advertising is when the consumer goes to the toilet''


"This means two things. First, the police are more gangsters than the gangsters. Second, the police make deals with gangsters. Now, are we surprised by that?" RPK

Wednesday, March 5

cleaning my room

suddenly had the urge to clean my room before dinner. my family always nagging me about my room, saying its worse then a pig s....(dunno how to spell). haha.. kinda true but without the mud and shit ....lolx. it was really dusty, even had dust stuck on the wall. gave the place a good vacuum and mop the floor. change my bed sheet, wash my fan. Its going be a good night rest today..hehe..in my now super clean room..but still mess up lar... leaving that for another say where the urge to tidy my room come.

Dust in homes, offices, and other human environments is mainly generated by humans from their skin cells that slough off:

An average skin flake has an equivalent diameter of 14µm. It is estimated that the entire outer layer of skin is shed every day or two at a rate of 7 million skin flakes per minute. Tests of indoor environmental dust in homes and offices have shown it to be primarily (70-90%) composed of skin flakes. Assuming a density of 1 g/cm³, 7 million skin flakes per minute corresponds to a mass emission rate of about 20 mg/minute.[1]

Communication theories mid term i got the highest in class...haha..what a fluke.. guess changing your bullet to magic bullet and tembaking is so much better...magic bullet tembaking= tembak with critical thinking. lolx. haha..kinda proud of myself..this the first time i actually excel in my exam in my whole 21 years of my life. i mean like the best in the class..haha.. but it just mid term you say =( but let me boast about it for awhile lar =P

0 *inspire me*: