small talk.

Who do you run to when the only person who can make you stop crying, is the one who makes you cry?

''advertising is when the consumer goes to the toilet''


"This means two things. First, the police are more gangsters than the gangsters. Second, the police make deals with gangsters. Now, are we surprised by that?" RPK

Friday, March 28

blooming

I feel like my soul unfolding like a flower blooming,
Can you see me standing at your door step.
If you don't know by now that I have fallen for you,
Take a look inside me,
Word can’t express what my heart expresses.

A flower blooms in the morning, a new dawn arise.
Sun light through the gap, warm the coldness in my heart.
A shelter to hide during the storm, my heart is kept safe.
A rainbow appears after the storm, coloring a dull heart.
Fireworks exploding in the night sky, a celebration in my heart.
A shooting star flashes across the sky, a hope for a future.

0 *inspire me*: