small talk.

Who do you run to when the only person who can make you stop crying, is the one who makes you cry?

''advertising is when the consumer goes to the toilet''


"This means two things. First, the police are more gangsters than the gangsters. Second, the police make deals with gangsters. Now, are we surprised by that?" RPK

Sunday, April 20

the day i met you.

taken with Razr V3

It was a hot afternoon, sweating all over finish my athletic training. At the canteen, quenching my thirst. A girl walk pass, my eyes open wide. Cuci mata. Following the girl as she walks by (not in a hamsap way =P). It was love at first sight or maybe lust at first sight.lolx. Anyhow I needed to know the girl, started to ask around. But it seems no one seems to know. In the 21st century, no worries. Everyone was on Friendster right? So I decided to look for the girl online. I found her, my heart skip a beat. She was simply stunning or maybe very photogenic, whatever is it she amazingly beautiful. My eyes weren't bluffing in the hot afternoon and I was dead tired then. It took me some courage to send her a message, asking if I could add her. She accepted, I tried to be smooth, hehe...we traded a couple of message and I decided to take it to the next step. Act stupid and said that I don't like using Friendster, so we should meet in school. lolx. First time meeting her, my palms were sweating and I was crazily nervous. But she was nice and friendly. We talk and we talk and I got her number. Things seem to take off after that, we went out, we ate together, we watch movie, we... Chemistry seems such a wonderful subject then, everything was mix right and seems to make sense. Atoms, protons and neutrons just seems to add up....sparks fly, love explode??

Almost 3 great years were spent with you. It was a wonderful dream come true. Flying in the sky so high. Never was there a dull moment. Every moment spend with you was like a taste of heaven on earth. Every word you spoke were like words from a lip of an angel. Everything you did seemed so right. If i lacked something, you filled that void in me. It was the best time in my life, You were the best thing that happen to me that time. Life was so much more beautiful the day i met you. I thought we were forever. I wish we were forever.

But then I took you for granted, I made stupid mistakes. Thought lying to you so you won’t get jealous, was no big deal. I was dead wrong. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry i caused those tears to flow down from your cheeks , sorry was the extra breath you needed to shout at me. I'm sorry for the sleepless night I gave you. I'm sorry for the pain and hurt I cause you. I'm really really sorry. If you could cut open my heart and feel how sorry I am, you would know the pain i felt to know that i cause those things to you. I'm sorry.

The day you left me was like a knife piercing my heart, the day you told me that you gave up on us was like the knife turning 360 degree still stuck in my heart. The day you say you got a new guy was like you took my heart out and left it on the Federal Highway during rush hour. But I guess I deserve it.

You taught me how to love, you taught me to love, you taught me love, you taught me how to treat a girl, you taught me to be patience, understanding, and...everything thats good in me i owe to you,A better person after meeting you.

I can’t thank you enough for what you did. I appreciate every single second and everything else that you gave me. Thank you.

If I could change one thing in my life, if I could turn back the time. The only thing I would change is the things I did that make you give up on us.

This I promise you. If you ever need someone to whack, bite, scold, release your anger or stress. I'm here. If you ever need someone to accompany you to eat, watch a movie, study, a walk or just someone. I'm here. If you need an ear. I'm here.

never gone.

9 *inspire me*:

Christine said...

this is a heart warming post..im sure everything will be fine for you..i nearly cry reading this post..hope everything goes well for you whether or not you guys get back together..i wish you all the best in life..
keep going and stay strong no matter what come..

tienseven-paikia™ said...

@crossbun thank you so much for your word of encouragement. appreciate it. =)

Christine said...

dude..u know me anot eh?
i link u in my blog..ok ah?

tienseven-paikia™ said...

haha..not sure. name??
sure link ler.

reallyrachel said...

he's kinda blur one. he neva know who link him up. n famous for alwiz receiving comments from anonymous unknown peeps. aha...

Kat said...

Hey. " Wait on the Lord, be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the Lord!"Psalms 27:14.
Don't lose heart. God knows u and feels ur pain.

Christine said...

agree with kathleen..totally agree with it..

the name is christine..

hahahahahhaha...

Anonymous said...

this post is really heart warming..i know this dude and i can believe he so "jiwang" one...
but please lar..i cannot tahan with all the extreme expressions easpecially for-you--know-who..

peace respect
puff

Anonymous said...

Tien Tien, your pain is your gain to allow you to move on for better things in life. Life is like I've said, a bitch but yet it really can be beautiful. It's up to you to make what you want out of it. ;) hugs....g