small talk.

Who do you run to when the only person who can make you stop crying, is the one who makes you cry?

''advertising is when the consumer goes to the toilet''


"This means two things. First, the police are more gangsters than the gangsters. Second, the police make deals with gangsters. Now, are we surprised by that?" RPK

Sunday, April 27

the reason why...


Neil French for AirAsia.
...I join advertising, to see great ads like this and if possible be a part of it. Advertising is just Simply Amazing..WOW WOW WoW wOw...


...YouTube is just so cool. Video sharing is surely going to be part of future advertising medium. don't you think? Its free and if your content is good enough. People will just pass it around. like this video here my friend pass to me. Wide circulations and free. what some more??

...A Lamborghini’s is my dream car... Lamborghini Reventón (pronounced: reh-bent-ohn). The Reventón is named after a fighting bull and also means "he who is used to making things burst". Sure make my eyes burst in envy. Wikipedia here. I saw this car/jet a couple of times on magazines and the internet but this is the first time i saw it ''moving''. Simply Amazing..WOW WOW WoW wOw... Based on the Murcielago sport car, the Reventon is say to be inspire by the F-22 Raptor fighter jet. Every element remind me of the fighter jet from the solid Grey color, the whole steathly look, the arrow shape headlights, the front bonnet, the speedometer, the back and it even have a G-force meter. How cool is that? Since i don't have the cash or the talent to steal the car. Let just admire it from afar. really far. check out the video..give you the thrills just by listening to it. music to the ears.

8 *inspire me*:

Anonymous said...

we shall race one day,u with ur lamborghini n me with my ferrari...

tienseven-paikia™ said...

haha...why you don't want sit next to me in my lambo??

Anonymous said...

nah i prefer to RACE rather than just SIT

tienseven-paikia™ said...

RACE?? "The Reventón is named after a fighting bull and also means "he who is used to making things burst"." Later you cannot catch up with my "jet" ler..your engine burst how?

Anonymous said...

dun show off b4 racing please...im sure i can beat u...haha

tienseven-paikia™ said...

haha..kk. tonight we dream about the race yea? lolx

Anonymous said...

wow i dreamt that i beat you yesterday,nice...after reachin for half an hour only u reach thou we began racin at the same point....haha

Trace_Hong said...

lambo is my dream car too~ it is coolest than ferrari..hehe