small talk.

Who do you run to when the only person who can make you stop crying, is the one who makes you cry?

''advertising is when the consumer goes to the toilet''


"This means two things. First, the police are more gangsters than the gangsters. Second, the police make deals with gangsters. Now, are we surprised by that?" RPK

Friday, April 11

walking from the past , running to the future

growing up

weicheng
stevenchen. Kodak B&W 400. Nikon50mm 1.4

in a blink of an eyes, things change, people grow up, feeling change, people move on. have you ever notice we get caught up with so many things in life, we missed those important moments that we never knew about it until it past. how many wonderful fulfilling moments have you miss? because you were occupied with things of this world that may or may not bring any benefit to you or the people around you. I am guilty of missing many moments in life. So people, slow down, smell the flowers, hear the breeze, taste the food and see God wonderful creation. hear when you listening and look when you seeing.

people please appreciate the people around you, the time given to you. things don't last forever. this I constantly have to keep in mind, I do lose touch sometimes.

today is the last day of class, next week is study week, and the next final exam. this is just to fast. I don't even know what i have been studying this 14 weeks. =(

to my friends that going back hometown, safe trip back. study yea..exam coming. =P

to you, I'm going to miss you lots. can I? don't watch so much TV. exam exam exam

0 *inspire me*: