small talk.

Who do you run to when the only person who can make you stop crying, is the one who makes you cry?

''advertising is when the consumer goes to the toilet''


"This means two things. First, the police are more gangsters than the gangsters. Second, the police make deals with gangsters. Now, are we surprised by that?" RPK

Wednesday, May 7

exam ends.

Nikon D3. 14-24mm 2.8 (thats why the some distortion)
by Johan. Nikon D3
Johan lensbabies on my D50.
D3 14-24mm
today is the last day of my exam and the first day of my holiday. WooHoo...hehe. Right after exam was futsal with my friends. Injure myself again..kinda common nowadays with this new Nike shoe. I miss my Adidas. Night was a mini meet up with KL Flickr groups. Only a few of us guys were there. The meet was organize cause Adi friend came down from Saudi. He bought along a Sigma SD 14. Suppose to be a very good portrait camera with really good colors but doesn't impress me. Nikon D3 is still the best(drooling)...

emo.
am i awake?
please tell me its just a nightmare.
tell me it all ends when i open my eyes.
this was something i expected, but didn't want at all.
what happen to us? why did it have to be this way?
why cant the "hole" be patch up like our Malaysian road?
why cant the past be the past? why cant we just look ahead to the unknown future?
Its a new day everyday, the sun always rise again to shine.
why cant we let our light shine again? shine together?
wake me up. tell me i am just having a nightmare.
when i open my eyes, tell me it all ends.

0 *inspire me*: