small talk.

Who do you run to when the only person who can make you stop crying, is the one who makes you cry?

''advertising is when the consumer goes to the toilet''


"This means two things. First, the police are more gangsters than the gangsters. Second, the police make deals with gangsters. Now, are we surprised by that?" RPK

Monday, June 2

think when you thinking...

however much we would like advertising to be a science-because life would be simpler that way-the fact is that it is not. It is a subtle, ever changing art, defying formularization, flowering on freshness and withering on imitation; what was effective one day, for that very reason, will not be effective the next, because it has lost the maximum impact of originality. -Bill Bernbach-

think people, THINK. =P

Its been a week since i started my internship, and it's been an amazing experience. Everyday is a new day, new things to learn every moment. I LOVE my internship. =) The adrenalin rush of doing the work is just wonderful. Even though it sounds mundane like research, tear sheets, photostating... Sometime the pressure is there, but it makes me want to give more and do better, But sometime its just suck, when i can't give my bosses what they want, giving them work thats are at the borderline of okie work or worse not good enough, the feeling just suck so badly. I want to give them work thats good or if best great...

I am trying best to absorb everything i can learn from all the great people there and give them my best to repay their trust. Everyone in the agency is just so nice and great, you would feel guilty giving them normal work.

I bought a book on Saturday by Luke Sullivan its call ''HEY WHIPPLE, SQUEEZE THIS.". Its a book about creating Great Advertising. Why I bought the book?? I don't want to create great ads actually, i just want to be a part of creating great advertising and books about advertising turn me on. =P

Advertising Agency: Publicis Conseil, Paris, France
Executive Creative Director: Olivier Altmann
Copywriter: Olivier Camensuli
Art Director: Frédéric Royer
TV production: WAM

a superb ad for Orange that keep you watching till the end. you would not understand till the end thats why. If you understand it before it end, please join advertising.

people that start thier internship today, All the best.

0 *inspire me*: