small talk.

Who do you run to when the only person who can make you stop crying, is the one who makes you cry?

''advertising is when the consumer goes to the toilet''


"This means two things. First, the police are more gangsters than the gangsters. Second, the police make deals with gangsters. Now, are we surprised by that?" RPK

Thursday, June 5

What the duck!!!

Just finish some work for my boss, at home. Tiring day two deadlines to meet and class at night. I got my brief for the presentation next next week for 95% training.
I'm still kinda in state of shock, i just found out some stuff some more. Its so different, i don't recognize her anymore. I feel slightly better i did my best and everything i could to save our relationship and friendship.

i dunno what i writing lar...

0 *inspire me*: