small talk.

Who do you run to when the only person who can make you stop crying, is the one who makes you cry?

''advertising is when the consumer goes to the toilet''


"This means two things. First, the police are more gangsters than the gangsters. Second, the police make deals with gangsters. Now, are we surprised by that?" RPK

Friday, March 21

disappointment+freedom?

i didn't manage to nail the interview for my internship that day. so no job for me. =( i was really looking forward to intern there. the people there were so nice. what they explain to me about my job there was super interesting. market research, brain storming and so on. I wanted s0 much to learn from them. disappointed. my interviewer was so nice to give me some advice for my next interview, cause i ask her about my interview when she call and tell me that i didn't get the job. they so straight forward also..thats good in a way..she say she found someone better..haha..ego pain. lolx.
anyway the advice was to be more vocal and express your idea more and make a stance.

for people that know, i decided to let go.

amazing ad of the week for me. advertising is just mind blowing.....
Print a skinny child image on the glass, as the water filed the glass, by the effect of refraction, the skinny child began getting “fat” visually shows the theme of “Having water to drink, he will improve” therefore encourage people to donate money. People’s attention were drawed to the drinking water issue.
Agency: JWT, Beijing

0 *inspire me*: