small talk.

Who do you run to when the only person who can make you stop crying, is the one who makes you cry?

''advertising is when the consumer goes to the toilet''


"This means two things. First, the police are more gangsters than the gangsters. Second, the police make deals with gangsters. Now, are we surprised by that?" RPK

Monday, March 17

internship

today I went for interview for my internship thats starts on 2 June. the internship is part of my degree. location was at CP tower, in phileo damansara behind my place. thanks bro for fetching me there. no need sweat. hope i get the job =). the interview was really casual and short. they just ask me why advertising, why account management, why this company, ask me to explain my special highlight on my resume and also explain some advertisement and explain the differences. about 10minutes only

here something from the company web site that kinda inspire me.

What We Believe

You might expect a mission statement at this point. We don’t have one. Instead, we have a Purpose, with these components:

  • Our Inspirational Dream: To be revered as the hothouse for world changing ideas that create sustainable, profitable growth for our clients.
  • Our Focus: To fill the world with Lovemarks.
  • Our Spirit: One team, one dream - Nothing is Impossible.

    a pencil by them for
    Write for freedomAmnesty Internationalwww.aimalaysia.org

been really busy with my assignment recently...trying to come out with headline, slogan, tag line, body copy........ for my group Creative Strategy for Advertising-Phillips Genie light bulb and also Brand Management-Ovaltine minuman malt berkhasiat........lolx..
anyone with idea????

Congratulations to team UIS for winning Sloggi advertising and campaign competition for ADWAVE2008..their story here check it out. UIS rock on!! to the other finalist you were still great. respect.

climbing a freaky high wall...........

0 *inspire me*: