small talk.

Who do you run to when the only person who can make you stop crying, is the one who makes you cry?

''advertising is when the consumer goes to the toilet''


"This means two things. First, the police are more gangsters than the gangsters. Second, the police make deals with gangsters. Now, are we surprised by that?" RPK

Friday, March 7

“But if there are no representatives from
the various component parties, the various
races will not be represented. This would not
be good. This is all I can say,” (what about bangsa Malaysia?? Unity Band?? so is he saying the BN component parties are racist that only fight for their own race?) he told a press
conference. taken from Friday Sun paper

I'm not saying anything...I'm just asking question.....
its sadden me that there have to resort to threat..are they? sound like it to me...
this race based politic really have to change..why cant we just all be Malaysian?? with different culture of course..
some news about it here.

0 *inspire me*: