small talk.

Who do you run to when the only person who can make you stop crying, is the one who makes you cry?

''advertising is when the consumer goes to the toilet''


"This means two things. First, the police are more gangsters than the gangsters. Second, the police make deals with gangsters. Now, are we surprised by that?" RPK

Sunday, April 13

it's a small world after all. =P

Discovery Channel finally decided to change their old and weird looking globe logo. Comes with a new tag line too ''the world is just awesome''. I like the style of the new typo, it give such a modern, futuristic look. But the R and Y like got something not right there, don't know how to explain. The new Globe also looks better, but i dont really fancy the globe being place there though, off center don't work for me. just my 1cent. Now that the place the globe together with the D, i guess they can just use the D for branding. rite?

haha..but Yellow Box still rocks for me

''the world is just awesome''
discover me, discover you

0 *inspire me*: