small talk.

Who do you run to when the only person who can make you stop crying, is the one who makes you cry?

''advertising is when the consumer goes to the toilet''


"This means two things. First, the police are more gangsters than the gangsters. Second, the police make deals with gangsters. Now, are we surprised by that?" RPK

Monday, May 19

Central Market.

art going digital. lolx

Last weekend highlight was a photo walk with the KLickr gang. around central market. Its was a sketch outing actually, but i can't sketch to save my life. Maybe stick man can lor. Met up at Annexe Nasi Kandar for breakfast, after that was the walk around to find something for them to sketch. I took picture, force to use film cause i brought everything except my memory card. haha..but later Johan came and i borrow a card from him. thanks. here some photos. rest in my flickr. Taken using kodak 400 color film.
art thrash.
danger.
in thought.
a glimpse.
art park.
On local news,
JOHOR BARU, May 17 ─ Desperate times call for desperate measures. So Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad today played the race card ─ something the former prime minister has not done since he was a young, upstart Umno politician in the 1960s.

He warned the Malays that they stood to lose much in the new political environment where the non-Malays were unafraid to make demands.

“If we don’t speak up, if we choose to keep quiet, we will lose our rights and the other races will take over,” he told some 1,000 people at a gathering in Johor Baru. (themalaysianinsider)

Malaysia only for Malays? Me not supposed to be here?

Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad also today did his last bid to oust Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi from office. By quitting Umno and inviting other party members to do likewise, and saying that everyone should only rejoin the party after there was a change in leadership. Change to who, thats the important question? I don't want to get blow up by C4. =P

emo
some people say love is holding on, some people say love is letting go and some people even say love is everything. So with this what i suppose to do with my love?? haha...

put me up, put me down. take my heart and make me happy. =P
for me love is all about you.

0 *inspire me*: