small talk.

Who do you run to when the only person who can make you stop crying, is the one who makes you cry?

''advertising is when the consumer goes to the toilet''


"This means two things. First, the police are more gangsters than the gangsters. Second, the police make deals with gangsters. Now, are we surprised by that?" RPK

Thursday, May 15

I woke up with a nightmare today. %*&# ish... Its stupid. i dreamed about taking a mathematic exam in uni and was going to fail. Then i wanted to try to copy but the invigilators accuse me copying before i even started copying. what nonsense right?? haha..then they check the answers paper of the students around me, so they confirm i wasn't cheating they let me continue with the exam with extra time. hehe..after awhile the invigilator ask me go yamcha say don't waste her time d, i told her i cant cause this will be the first time i fail if i don't finish the paper. Then i realize i don't take maths in uni so i woke up. the end =P

Last night was the first day of 95% training, my second module(Strategist in Progress). Training was a brief introduction about ourself, trainer included. Who am I, What am I, What am I doing now and Why am I here and the introduction of Advertising, Marketing and A strategy.

After training went and pick my always MIA friend Norman and headed to another friends Bar in Crystal Crown hotel. Ace Club. Its Vimal bar by the way. He got us a jug of Tiger, half way talking he say we needed to try his ''Ace Club Special" a Shooter cause Norman been missing too long. So punishment. The drink taste like medicine, but really strong, you could feel the throat burning. So he made us another drink ''Long Island Tea''. Wow its nice, really taste like tea. its a sweet and slightly sour taste as you drink it, and the after taste is bitter just like tea. So the drink you always drink thats sweet all the way, ain't the real thing. So try one in AceClub. Later on i told Vimal i was tired and wanted to make a move, so you guess he made us another drink that suppose to wake me up. Another Shooter with Flame, A B-52. Yea it did wake me up for a while, then i got tipsy. So decided to go back anyway..haha. Thanks bro for the great night and awesome drinks.

sorry boss, i know i suppose to drink 3 only, but the two shooter can consider one right??

0 *inspire me*: