small talk.

Who do you run to when the only person who can make you stop crying, is the one who makes you cry?

''advertising is when the consumer goes to the toilet''


"This means two things. First, the police are more gangsters than the gangsters. Second, the police make deals with gangsters. Now, are we surprised by that?" RPK

Monday, December 8

clouded mind.

I found that anger and jealousy has the ability to cloud your mind, and it keeps you from acting rationally and doing what your heart think is right. Worse still, in the process it hurts people around you, your love one and yourself.

I totally made a fool of myself the other day because of this, feel so pathetic now for acting that way.

I thought i was being selfless toward you, and i did i guess but with selfish reasons.
lesson learned...just do what is right and don't expect the person to do the same, expectation dash hope.

sorry to everyone that i bother...because of my clouded mind.

looking down?

all i need is a battle to fight, a beauty to rescue and an adventure to live.

2 *inspire me*:

-L- said...

we fall, we learn, we stand up and we move on.

Don't beat yourself up about it.

Not worth it.

h0cmun said...

"expectation dash hope"
at some point of life, like few months back, I had this thought too.

however, expectation on myself makes me want to improve. expectation on others makes me frus when they can't meet my expectation.