small talk.

Who do you run to when the only person who can make you stop crying, is the one who makes you cry?

''advertising is when the consumer goes to the toilet''


"This means two things. First, the police are more gangsters than the gangsters. Second, the police make deals with gangsters. Now, are we surprised by that?" RPK

Wednesday, December 17

thank you...

been busy with lots of stuff lately. learning a whole lots of stuff. still don't have the mood to blog about anything interesting to me.
this post is to thank all my friends and family for supporting me through this really stressful period.
really appreciate what you have done to support me, and really sorry if i did anything to make you all unhappy.

semester over, Idea generation almost done, thesis just only starting.

pictures that make me smile. taken in a park nearby.

look to the future.

if you think you can...you can lar.

1 *inspire me*:

-L- said...

kid thinking, "tall thin fella taking my pic. Suspicious!" haha